As AI brings its paradigm-shifting force to bear in dental care, however, few dentists have been given an honest accounting of how AI will actually impact their work––and fewer still have any first-hand experience with AI in their practices. This course aims to dispel the myths and mystery around AI’s current utility to dental offices with a boots-on-the-ground look at AI’s real-world impact on the clinical and business operations of practices currently employing the technology.
• Understand the fundamental strengths and weaknesses of AI systems
• Discover what kinds of AI tools are currently available
• Level-set on the nature and scope of impact that these tools have on clinical care and practice management
• Understand and learn to avoid certain risks associated with AI tools
• Learn best practices for leveraging AI tools day-to-day to maximize patient health and practice revenue